LEAD .NET DEVELOPER
Hey there! Do you love clean code just as much as we do? What about joining a team of true clean code enthusiasts with a passion for technology, innovation and knowledge sharing? Our crowd of quality driven developers will be happy to welcome you to the team!
As Zinderlabs is growing, we look forward to welcoming a brand new lead .NET developer. Zinderlabs is a consultancy firm with a focus on the technical design and development of unique web-Applications and backend-systems for a list of diverse and challenging clients. So if you love to solve complex development challenges, if you have a strong backbone of .NET knowledge and if you’re passionate about new things concerning software development, then we’re eager for you to join us to craft high-end code together!
Your challenges as a lead .NET developer:
The role of a Lead .NET developer at ZinderLabs consists of a varied job description: from hands-on coding combined with technical analysis, to coaching co-workers, agile leadership and architecture. Besides project related work, there are lots of ways to continue to be challenged through training, audits and staying up-to-date with the tech radar.
What we expect from our lead .NET developer:
- You engage in cloud-driven development using the best of the current landscape of cloud providers
- You will give advice on analysis, architecture and technical leadership
- You will coach and support your colleagues
- You are an ambassador for Zinderlabs
What we’re looking for in our lead .NET developer:
- Someone with passion for technology
- At least 5 year experience with .NET
- Someone who loves to work Scrum/Agile
- Clean Coding advocate who likes to chat about concepts like DDD, SOLID, etc.
- You can coach co-workers and motivate them
- Fluent in Dutch
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a fast-growing company with a culture that is best defined as autonomous, quality-driven and open-minded.
We make sure you feel at home and support your career path. You get opportunities to grow as the company grows. You also get a clear idea of what to expect of your career with us, with our transparent wage and function trajectories.
You’ll be welcomed by a team of talented people who love to share their knowledge!
You will also enjoy the following benefits:
- A competitive wage in line with your experience
- A company car with fuel pass
- MacBook Pro or a Lenovo workstation, the licenses you need, etc. You choose your preferred tools to work with!
- Health Insurance and Group Insurance
- Internet for your home office
- Flexible working hours and multiple office locations
- Various possibilities for learning and personal growth
Eager to join the growing Zinderlabs team? We’re looking forward to get to know you. Apply now and let’s talk clean code!
Contact us using the form below.
Or contact us at email@example.com (English or Dutch).